Have an official copy of your transcripts sent to MCC's 学生服务部 at email@example.com or by mail to 2800 College Drive, 悉尼，密歇根州48885.
- High School and Other Transcripts: You must contact your high schools and all previously attended colleges to arrange for official transcripts. You may transfer courses to MCC from other accredited institutions. 十博app下载 转学课程到期 有关具体指引.
- 家庭学校: Home Schooled Students must submit a 自我声明表格 along with a high school transcript.
- 职业中心: 十博app下载 就业中心 for specific articulation information for area high schools and career centers.
- AP和CLEP: 世纪挑战集团为 大学先修课程(AP) 类和 College Level Exam Program tests (CLEP) when required test scores are demonstrated. Official test score transcripts should be sent to the attention of the MCC Registrar Office at 2800 College Dr. 悉尼，密歇根州48885.
高中文凭，或G.E.D. completion, is required to receive financial aid/students loans.
- 联邦财政援助: 您需要完成 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- 世纪挑战集团基金会 Scholarships: 查看众多 世纪挑战基金会奖学金 适用于MCC学生.
- Other Sources of 金融援助: Learn about other funding options including Michigan Reconnect and Workforce Development 奖学金及助学金.
- Military 学费援助 (TA): Active military students can view 学费援助 to learn more about using TA benefits for course enrollment at MCC.
- 付款计划: Call or email the business office at 989-328-1204 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more about our monthly payment plan options.
For further assistance, visit the MCC 金融援助 office online or in-person on MCC's 西德尼 campus.
十博app下载 deckblatt-bewerbung.net/login 要完成你的 首次登录 and use the self-service password reset to login for the first time.
Your MCC email address is your username. 的 personal email address and phone number you included in your application will be used for verification.
Once you login you will be prompted to set up Multi-Factor Authentication.
Watch our step-by-step videos to learn more about accessing and navigating your MCC student account. 视频包括:
- 首次登录 and Multi-Factor Authentication
- What's available in the MCC 登录 area
- Accessing your MyMontcalm account
For assistance, call the IT 帮助 Desk at 989-328-1246.
Complete or Submit an Assessment
Assessment ensures that you start in courses you will be successful in. Assessment results do not impact your ability to enroll at MCC. An MCC counselor/advisor can assist you with course selection after completion/submission of assessment scores.
Academic placement is required for students who are pursuing a program of study at MCC. 世纪挑战集团提供 引导 Self-Placement where students complete a placement in reading, 写作, and math on their own and will receive feedback to make an informed decision about class placements. Students exempt from the placements are those who have a high school GPA of 2.5 or higher within the last 10 years, previously completed the ACCUPLACER assessment within the last five years, have earned an associate or higher degree, 年龄在60岁以上吗, 审计类, or obtain a waiver from the instructor.
Students may access the placements here:
After the placements are complete, students are recommended to meet with a counselor or advisor for assistance in making an informed decision on course placement. Appointments with a counselor or advisor may be scheduled by calling the Student Success Center at 989-328-1264 or texting the Student Success Center at 989-625-4886.
New student orientation introduces you to MCC services and resources available to facilitate success as a student at MCC. 取向 is optional and offered online or in-person. 十博app下载 deckblatt-bewerbung.net/orientation for information, or contact the Student Success Center at 989-328-1264 or email@example.com.
Meet with an Academic Counselor
Academic counselors are available to assist you with scheduling classes, planning for transfers and other academic endeavors. 安排约会:
- Call the Student Success Center at 989-328-1264.
- 参观 Counseling and Advising page 了解更多信息.
注册 for classes by first completing web registration on the 我的十博app下载学生门户，然后复习最多 当前课程表 选课. Class options are greater at the beginning of each registration period, so early registration is highly recommended.
Please be aware that all new students must take and pass GNST 100 during their first semester at MCC.
世纪挑战集团提供 福利特书店 with all the essentials for class. To make purchasing books and supplies easier when you visit the MCC bookstore, bring along the following items: